You can’t always be at your desk, but you always need to be contactable when you are away from your desk. By running a softphone (mobile extension) on your mobile device (iPhone / Android), you can now answer calls as if you are sitting at your desk. The mobile extension will connect to your NEC phone system / PABX just like your desk phone does.
The NEC SL1100 telephone system, the NEC SV8100 telephone system and the NEC SV9100 telephone system all support standard SIP clients and as such, users can install 3rd Party softphones like Bria from Counter Path to achieve mobile extension on your iPhone or Android device.
Typical Features Supported by the SIP standard:
• Answer calls - Get notified of incoming calls and provide a method to answer.
• Hold - Place calls on Hold and retrieve them.
• Transfer - While on a call transfer it to another user.
• Deflect - Move a ringing call from the mobile extension to another device without answering.
• Reject - Reject a currently ringing call on your mobile extension.
• Caller ID - Get the number and possibly name of the person who is calling.
• Message Wait - See an indicator to show that you have voicemail waiting.
• Call History - See a list of who you have called and who called you.
• Directory - Ability to add or lookup numbers to call.
NECALL offers complete NEC mobility solutions on NEC telephone systems in Perth. Call on 08 9455 3122 or visit http://www.necall.com.au/products/telephone-systems/mobile-extension/